DO YOU MAKE PATIENT CARE A PRIORITY? WE DO. IF YOU DO, JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across South Africa that has been assisting doctors and healthcare professionals determine or confirm diagnoses since 1922. We are registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) and all our laboratories are SANAS accredited.
An opportunity exists for a Home Visit Nurse to be based our Kingsbury branch and perform home/clinic visits in Southern Suburbs surrounding areas. We are seeking an individual who displays a high level of ethics and integrity while consistently aligning with the PathCare values.
Key Competency Requirements
- Must be qualified as a Professional/Staff Nurse/Phlebotomy Technician
- Current registration with the SANC/HPCSA
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Computer literate with Meditech knowledge
- At least 2 years Phlebotomy experience essential
- Proficient in all relevant tasks related to phlebotomy
- Client-focussed with excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability with the ability to co-operate within a team environment
- Displays initiative
- Problem-solving ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Stress resistance and tenacity
- A positive attitude & flexible work-style
- Must be fluent in English with an understanding of Afrikaans
- Must have an acceptable track record/performance record with regard to the technical and behavioural competencies required to perform in this position
- Perform phlebotomy procedures
- Attend to Doctor/ward special requirements
- Handle queries and after-requests
- Perform administrative functions
Join the PathCare team and enjoy partnering with thought-leaders and experts in the pathology and diagnostics field while impacting on the lives of patients. Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes a subsidised pension fund, 13th cheque, a health care allowance and discounted pathology tests. Through our partnership with The PathCare Academy, we emphasise our commitment to lifelong learning and development of our talent.
Applicants who meet the criteria and are interested in joining our dynamic team may email email@example.com Please include a comprehensive CV detailing the level and extent of your knowledge, skills and competencies required for this position.
Closing date: Friday, 23rd October 2020
Please note: by applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s licence, ID document, qualifications/proof of registration, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation process.
PathCare is committed to the pursuit of excellence and diversity in achieving our equity targets and the organisation’s approved
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.