DO YOU MAKE PATIENT CARE A PRIORITY? WE DO. IF YOU DO, JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across South Africa that has been assisting doctors and healthcare professionals determine or confirm diagnoses since 1922. We are registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) and all our laboratories are SANAS accredited.
An opportunity exists for a Medical Technologist to join the PathCare family at our Klerksdorp branch. We seek a professional with a high level of ethics and integrity who displays leadership ability and have a proven track record of aligning with the PathCare values.
Key Competency Requirements
- Diploma in Biomedical Technology
- Current registration with the HPCSA in Clinpath
- Computer literate with Meditech knowledge
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Relevant Clinpath experience
- Client-focussed with excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Display initiative
- Problem-solving ability
- Stress Resistance and tenacity
- Must be fluent in English with an understanding of Afrikaans
- Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends & public holidays
- Must have an acceptable track record/performance record with regard to the technical and behavioural competencies required to perform in this position
Join the PathCare team and enjoy partnering with thought-leaders and experts in the pathology and diagnostics field while impacting on the lives of patients. Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes a subsidised pension fund, 13th cheque, health care allowance and discounted pathology tests. Through our partnership with The PathCare Academy, we emphasise our commitment to lifelong learning and development of our talent.
Applicants who meet the criteria and are interested in joining our dynamic team may email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a comprehensive CV and cover letter detailing the level and extent of your knowledge, skills and competencies required for this position.
Closing date: Tuesday, 20th August 2019
Please note: by applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s license, Identity Document, qualifications/proof of registration, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation process.
PathCare is committed to the pursuit of excellence and diversity in achieving our equity targets and the organisation’s approved Employment Equity plan will be considered as part of the talent acquisition process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.