DO YOU MAKE PATIENT CARE A PRIORITY? WE DO. IF YOU DO, JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across South Africa that has been assisting doctors and healthcare professionals determine or confirm diagnoses since 1922. We are registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) and all our laboratories are SANAS accredited.
The PathCare Academy invites responsible and respectful individuals who possess a well-developed work ethic and who are responsive to customer needs to apply for the Academy training programme commencing in 2020.
Key Competency Requirements
- Grade 12 pass (science subjects advantageous)
- A minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute with exceptional accuracy
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and public holidays (with own transport)
- Speak English fluently and understand basic Afrikaans
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Concentrate effectively under pressure with good attention to detail
- Possess a well-developed work ethic
The competitive selection process will include:
- Screening of applications
- Selected candidates will be shortlisted and invited to undergo typing assessments and written proficiency tests
- Highest scoring candidates on the above will be invited to attend panel interviews
It is specifically brought to the attention of interested persons that only candidates who fully comply with the application instructions, score the highest in the competitive testing and interview processes, and who are deemed the most suitable will be selected.
Theoretical and practical training will take place at PathCare, N1 City, Goodwood
Individuals who meet the criteria and are interested in applying for a place on this programme should print and complete the application form. Completed application forms along with all supporting documents may be hand delivered to the PathCare Academy, 1 Birmingham Street, N1 City, Goodwood.
Please note: by applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s licence, ID document, qualifications/proof of registration, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation process.
PathCare is committed to the pursuit of excellence and diversity in achieving our equity targets and the organisation’s approved Employment Equity plan will be considered as part of the talent acquisition process.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31 January 2020