DO YOU MAKE PATIENT CARE A PRIORITY? WE DO. IF YOU DO, JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across South Africa that has been assisting doctors and healthcare professionals determine or confirm diagnoses since 1922. We are registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) and all our laboratories are SANAS accredited.
An opportunity exists for a Training Specialist (Short Courses and E-Learning) join the team at our PathCare Academy in Goodwood, Cape Town. We are seeking an individual who displays a high level of ethics and integrity while consistently aligning with the PathCare values.
Key Competency Requirements
- National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Specialisation in Education and Training, Educational Technology, or Instructional Design advantageous.
- At least three years’ experience as a Training Practitioner/Educator.
- Designing and facilitating training programmes.
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively and sensitively in the written and spoken word.
- Editing skills to improve the quality of materials provided by subject experts.
- A proven track record of excellent co-ordination and administration skills.
- Computer skills administrating and maintaining a Learning Management System (particularly Moodle) and utilising advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel).
- Working knowledge of graphic, audio, and video tools beneficial.
- High attention to detail and a commitment to an aesthetic, quality product.
- Ability to work under pressure both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly developed diversity sensitivity and an ability to respectfully interact with persons from varied backgrounds.
- Designing and facilitating training programmes for outcomes-and activity-based adult learning in the South African context.
- Writing training material, including technical information and instructions, in a clear and logical way for greatest reader comprehension.
- Editing to improve the quality of materials provided by subject experts.
- Creating high engagement and interactive on-line training content utilising a Learning Management System.
- Co-ordinating e-learning and live training sessions.
- Administering and maintaining the Learning Management System.
Join the PathCare team and enjoy partnering with thought-leaders and experts in the pathology and diagnostics field while impacting on the lives of patients. Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes a subsidised pension fund, 13th cheque, a health care allowance and discounted pathology tests. Through our partnership with The PathCare Academy, we emphasise our commitment to lifelong learning and development of our talent.
Please note that candidates will be required to undergo written pre-interview tests; oral presentations/mock training exercises; and panel interviews in order to assess competence against the above criteria.
Applicants who meet the criteria and are interested in joining our dynamic team may email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a comprehensive CV and cover letter detailing the level and extent of your knowledge, skills and competencies required for this position.
Closing date: Monday, 30th November 2020
Please note: by applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s licence, ID document, qualifications/proof of registration, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation process.
PathCare is committed to the pursuit of excellence and diversity in achieving our equity targets and the organisation’s approved Employment Equity plan will be considered as part of the talent acquisition process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.