DO YOU MAKE PATIENT CARE A PRIORITY? WE DO. IF YOU DO, JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
PathCare is a partnership of pathologists in private practice across South Africa that has been assisting doctors and healthcare professionals determine or confirm diagnoses since 1922. We are registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) and all our laboratories are SANAS accredited.
An opportunity exists for a Training Specialist join the team at our PathCare Academy in Goodwood, Cape Town. We are seeking an individual who displays a high level of ethics and integrity while consistently aligning with the PathCare values.
Key Competency Requirements
- Achieved a three-year university degree or national diploma in the field of nursing with experience in education and training
- Registration with SANC as a qualified Nursing Sister
- At least five years of experience as a registered professional (as above) OR training practitioner/educator
- A proven track record of excellent co-ordination, administration, and computer skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively and sensitively in the written and spoken word
- Highly developed diversity sensitivity and an ability to respectfully interact with persons from varied backgrounds
- A proven ability to work under pressure both independently and as part of a team
- An ability to work individually and creatively with a consistent positive attitude in a variety of contexts
Candidates must possess relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and a passion or keen interest in the following topic areas (where designing, delivering, and/or supervising training may be required):
- Supervising or managing staff and/or students
- Training correct Phlebotomy techniques and service provision
- Teaching Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Ethics, Safety and HIV Aids awareness
- Designing and administering e-learning instruments, or similar electronic tools/programmes
- Designing and delivering training programmes in technical and non-technical topic areas
- Experience in designing training programmes and assessment instruments in the South African context. (Assessor and/or moderator experience highly advantageous)
Join the PathCare team and enjoy partnering with thought-leaders and experts in the pathology and diagnostics field while impacting on the lives of patients. Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes a subsidised pension fund, 13th cheque, a health care allowance and discounted pathology tests. Through our partnership with The PathCare Academy, we emphasise our commitment to lifelong learning and development of our talent.
Please note that candidates will be required to undergo written pre-interview tests; oral presentations/mock training exercises; and panel interviews in order to assess competence against the above criteria.
Applicants who meet the criteria and are interested in joining our dynamic team may email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a comprehensive CV and cover letter detailing the level and extent of your knowledge, skills and competencies required for this position.
Closing date: Monday, 30th November 2020
Please note: by applying for this position, your application will be subject to verification checks of your driver’s licence, ID document, qualifications/proof of registration, credit and criminal checks if required. Candidates must be willing to participate in a rigorous evaluation process.
PathCare is committed to the pursuit of excellence and diversity in achieving our equity targets and the organisation’s approved Employment Equity plan will be considered as part of the talent acquisition process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.